Seems that the water here on Koh Chang just flows down hill, takes a detour through White Sands main road and slides into the ocean. Needless to say we are damn lucky here… but many are not so lucky as us and so the time has come to help…
No, you don’t have to help out; but it is the right thing to do.
Here is the Plan:
We are working with the Koh Chang Entertainment Club to get as much food and donations together as possible. We would actually prefer food donations but we will be buying as much as we can. In one weeks time we will be driving to Bangkok to drop the donations off. The worst flooding will be hitting that area in a few days and so the location drop off may change, but for now it is a t the Relief Headquarters at the old Son Muang Airport. The club is actively soliciting as we speak and we are doing our best to get out the word.
People all over Thailand are homeless, without food, water or any essentials of life. This is truly a disaster and we have the chance to help out.
If your business can help out, if you personally can help out, we would appreciate it. We really would.
- Copy the poster contained here to a printer and photocopy and give out to as many businesses or people as possible.
- We are asking each business to give a discount for a donation, the amount is up to you…
- Register that you are a business or person helping with the Koh Chang Sun. Register at kohchangsun.com in the comment field at the bottom of this article.
- Include your personal and business name and location and phone number.
- Within the week we will come and pick up donations and food and deliver to Bangkok after talking to the Government and Relief Agencies about the best place to drop the food off.
- If you want to be more involved please call us at English: 080.636.7585 Thai: 086-819.7528
- We could use some help getting the word out and donations picked up, again drop us a line or call us.
What We Need:
Rice, lots and lots of rice
Any non-electric cooking implements. Ie: Bowls, plates, cups, pots and pans…
Sheets of plastic
Download this poster Koh Chang Helps, print it off, photocopy and distribute
Or simply save the poster below and print it out: